Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Waiuku Forest vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Waiuku Forest vs Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Waiuku Forest vs Port Townsend, Wa, Usa
Waiuku Forest vs Tshane, Botswana
Waiuku Forest vs Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Midelt, Morocco
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Lavras, Brazil
Erbogacen vs Khuzdar
Minna vs Suttsu
Stephenville, Nf vs Roi Et
Nizne-Udinsk vs New Delhi
- The distance between Waiuku Forest, New Zealand and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,467 km or 8,369 mi.
- To reach Waiuku Forest in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 246.3° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Waiuku Forest bearing 204.2° or SSW .
- Waiuku Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Waiuku Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 29.5 °C (53.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.8 °C (59°F) less in Waiuku Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1174.6 mm (46.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1174.6 l/m² (28.83 US gal/ft²) or 11,746,000 l/ha (1,255,725 US gal/ac) more. About 9 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.1° higher in Waiuku Forest than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Waiuku Forest relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Waiuku Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Waiuku Forest vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
Waiuku Forest vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Waiuku Forest vs Fairmont, Mn, Usa
Waiuku Forest vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Badajoz, Spain
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il, Usa
Takayama vs Himeji
Hanty-Mansijsk vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Bir Moghrein vs Prague
Gillam, Manitoba vs Veracruz
Waiuku Forest vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiuku Forest
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) N
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) N
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) N
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) NNE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Maramarua Forest, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) E
- Onewhero, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Onewhero, Gleniffer, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Huntly, New Zealand - 50.9 kms (31.7 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE