| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waiuku Forest in January is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 81.7mm (3.2in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Waiuku Forest January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Waiuku Forest:
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) N
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) N
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) N
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) NNE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Maramarua Forest, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) E
- Onewhero, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Onewhero, Gleniffer, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Huntly, New Zealand - 50.9 kms (31.7 miles) SE